Discussion in 'Shows Events' started by Baysearcher, Aug 31, 2018.
Haven't even looked yet.
Sounds ... "sound" ...
Yeh your flaps will be fixed open
Nothing new there then
1. Baysearcher - Bearings / brakes?
2. Dazza - Mooching
3. Art B - Bar man?
4. scrooge95 - Playing with Buttys bits, sliding door seal and adjusting so it closes nicely. (Any help gratefully received please!!)
5. Louey - providing support andentertainment whilst sledge hammering his camper.
6. MorkC68 - Lurking with ones camera and taking some photo's.
7. paulcalf - putting it up on Eddie's ramp, (and possibly the camper as well) removing belly pans, checking gearlinkage etc.
8. Lord Congi - sleeping
9. Ermintrude - exhaust gasket, droppedwindow, interior light and stereo.
10. S1mon - Be late friday after working not doing much just watching scrooge95 playing with buttys bits - also drinkingCarling and/or Prosecco
11. Skutterbob - Willing help for others plus buying a side step off Lord Congi (if he remembers to bring it this time!)
12. Razzyh - doing my usual
13. Steve77bay - turning up watching / will help others
14. Iain - probably doing some leisureelectric wiring
15, popsy. Bringing Doom and leaving change
16, Flakey, staying all weekend for once, maybe in the Landmark maybe in the pickup
17. Mazydj - If someone could show me how to adjust & fit spark plugs, replace leads, dizzy cap etc. Oh and check that I’ve got the fan belt right! And if I can hover & learn that would be great!
16. Paul2590 - being Spartacus.
17. PhilNtfc- hopefully should be there doing literally nothing. So just like the last 2 weeks then without the 5* food and probably less cocktails
20. theBusmonkeys - all spannered out this year and still living in the T3 . Lifting no more than a glass or two...
21. Valveandy - hopefully turn up early, sadly leave early. Try and do something useful but not difficult
22. Dub and Dubber for misc "small" issues with locks, winders and lights ... and maybe heater controls if all the planets line up daytime Saturday
23. Davidoft- getting my fridge fixed with help from the marvellous mr @theBusmonkey
Having reviewed the weather for the weekend using the XC Weather App my wife has decreed that I’ve got to
stay home due to the Gazebo in the back garden containing all my bikes and engine parts.
The forecast here is strong gusts and lots of heavy rain.
But it doesn’t look too promising for the event either unfortunately
I really hope it improves for you all and the weather turns good.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We never mention the W word
That's put a dampener on it! Got the wind up now.
Might not meet you shower after all ......
Nah ... Not camping, just thinking there won't be enough expertise on hand if others bottle it
I will be taking more than the usual amount of Friday to get there with a not yet run in engine.
as usual @mikedjames will be there yesterday
I hope your wind dissipates , it would appear so as we are getting some of it darn here ,may I suggest a senna in the meantime . Also camping without weather is not real camping and you will be laying under your bus so no problem , do it do it .
I'll bring my battery powered hover lol
Doesn’t matter if it rains , We have A spacious transit that can fit us all in eh Leon ? (I’ll bring the Red Stag )
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
24. Geordie may turn-up and laugh at everyone fixing there bays/ wake @Lord Congi up at 6am maybe go some driveways too
My trailer needs block paving and theres some repointing needs doing on my rear valance!
Gonna cost yer £99
Ooh, @Geordie is going to be playing with @Dicky's rear!
There you go again being too cheap
Separate names with a comma.