Hopefully this thread resurrection from google cache will all go ok................Scratch that, only the 1st page is available, and the html for the photos doesnt carry across, so I'm going to be busy for the next hour or so! Sorry about the poor quality of some of the photos, as some were taken as an afterthought with my iphone, The plan was to fully photograph before/during and after but things never go to plan! Heres the Viking, purchased as an unfinished project, non runner, and to be honest I barely looked at it, as from other peoples experience, I assumed most of the bottom 6"s would need work. No interior to speak of, but the roof worked and did not have any tears. Somewhere along the line I've lost the photos of the front, but I'm sure they'll turn up. The grey primer with black guidecoat hid a multitude of dents and rust! Upon initial inspection in the snow, the work required as listed below did not appear too extensive, 1 front wheelarch, Replace rear splashguards by the battery trays, 2 outriggers/jacking points Repairs to inside rear hatch area, Tidy up sliding door/engine lid/tailgate, Tidy up dents with filler, Repaint, Fit out interior, Got the van into a friends workshop for a proper strip down, and found more filler, holes, fibreglass, newspaper and then some more rust. Got to work on cutting away the obvious bad bits to reveal more rusty holey areas that would need repair, I didnt get too carried away but just removed what seemed necessary Previous work revealed on the van, had included to varying standards, Both inner sills, 1 front OS jacking point, NS outer sill, OS rear arch, NS rear arch front and rear sections, Both rear lower corners, Rear valance Repair to lower sliding door Windscreen surround repairs After these there is a real lack of detailed and chronological photos taken during the 'work in progress' stage, I think this is mainly due to either being too engrossed to take photos or being at the rock bottom and I want to cry stage as happens with most restorations So heres a fair representation of whats been going on, Then, I started cutting lots of bits off, u39/kruger79/Viking%20Restoration/P1010273.jpg" /> After cutting out the inner/middle/outer sills, cargo floors, os cab floor, front panel, os+ns front tubs, bits of the rear arches, top hat sections, outriggers, jacking points and belly pans it was time to start putting some metal back on. Then I started stripping the 7 or so layers of paint, Apply liberally with pudding, 1st Etch/primer session, as the van is going to be abandoned over the winter until Spring. Next update, will be Spring onwards after the van emerged from hibernation.