Welcome to page 5 Ok so its taken me three days but i've finaly fixed all those pesky dead photobucket links... my egotistical demon can rest now. So yesterday I completed the cab doorcards, I ended up having to basically destroy the kickpanel I glued up wrong but I made sure it wouldnt happen again lol So since today I had to go and see my lovely doctor again and then a visit to loose even more blood and my drive home took me right past the unit.... Dont cha think! It would be rude not to call in and try them out... I still haven't tried but my better half got me some adhesive removal wipes that they use in the hospital to try on the glue. It doesn't stick out as badly as I though it would so I can live with it if all else fails. There are bits im not happy with and can hopefully improve on next time (as I've two more vans to build for) but for a first attempt im over the moon with the look and the difference it makes inside the cab is unbelievalble. I'm thinking now maybe some speaker pods are required, will have to have a think.