Discussion in 'How To' started by Chris watkins, Feb 19, 2024.

  1. Hi all any help I'm after age related plates for my bay and DVLA have advised a letter from a club to confirm date of manufacture anyone on here help ? TIA Chris
  2. hailfrank

    hailfrank Admin esq.

    I think you may need to contact VWT2OC for that
    Chris watkins likes this.
  3. MorkC68

    MorkC68 Administrator

    Why not contact VW for the birth certificate?

    Somewhere on here is a link with where to contact.
    Chris watkins and paradox like this.
  4. MorkC68

    MorkC68 Administrator

    Chris watkins and paradox like this.
  5. Zed

    Zed Gradually getting grumpier

    Slap them on, if it looks old nobody cares any more.
    davidoft, Chris watkins and Huyrob like this.
  6. Adrian1975

    Adrian1975 Supporter

    I think he means he needs to register the bus with dvla to obtain an age related registration number,

    I could be wrong
    hailfrank and Chris watkins like this.

Share This Page