Discussion in 'Camping Accessories' started by danban, Aug 14, 2016.

  1. Hi not sure what they are called but the wife wants one of those flower things to hang from the interior mirror.
    Anyone got a link to buy one to give me some peace?

    Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
  2. bernjb56

    bernjb56 Administrator

    It's called a 'lei' - loads on eBay
  3. its called T5 tat
    Arthur's dad likes this.

Share This Page