Time for an early morning post before the boss tells me to get working......... A new month - July 17th 2010 I have been doing a little bit on the van lately.....honestly......but have been doing a bit more DIY, gone away for the weekend, car shows etc........ heres the little bits I've managed to fit in............. Firstly I took the belly pan off and gave it a final coat of POR15 chassis black.......but it came out with a satin finish which I didn't really like So I gave it another coat of POR15 rust preventative paint which was a good gloss black.......which I thought was like the under coat to the chassis black?? I then decided to fit some flashing on the inside of it to help stop it reverberating and give a bit of sound insulation. this is what I used...it was about £5 Next I prepped the near side cargo floor under the bus and gave it a coat of POR15 I'm still not sure about POR15 as I think there a few bits that have reacted despite following the instructions to the letter any way...........I then had a look at the passanger wheel arch which I was going to repair, a poke with a scredriver made a slightly bigger hole.......I can still fix it!! the rear of it where it meets the B post looked ok but I thought I'd poke it any way... ........and made another hole......I can still fix it...it's ok. Next I poked the wing from inside the wheel arch...... ........think I'll buy a new one I just got a load of body panels ready to start more work, spent about £300 and thats most of the panels I need now. Finished chopping off the outer sill to have a peek inside I'm going to try to save the middle sill and track and fit new inner and outer sills, I've got the panels now just got to take off the middle one carefully. I'm going to star by chopping out the front wheel arch to get to the rot around the B post dymen/july2010%20sliding%20door%20sill/DSC05085.jpg" /> I've got the B post repair but I'm going to try to graft the repair to my original bit as I don't like some of the pressed recesses or lip on the new panel I then started wire brushing and treating rust around the rear axle and a coat of epoxy mastic....is it the tube axle??? It's a nasty tight area to work in....and I've found a large rusty hole which I can feel the petrol tank through. I'm going to take the tank out any way at some point as I had thought there would no doubt be some welding needed there. Decided to take the sliding door cover off as there was a little bit of rust around the rear window.... I think I should stop poking around.......I keep getting distracted and starting something else, it's probably because I'm not looking forward to doing that sill......having the door off for a week letting in the rain, foxes and the cats....probably start that when I come back off hols in a few weeks. Not a lot done on the van but if I can put my MGB back together tomorrow I might crack out the grinder and start on the wheel arch. Laters all!!!!!!!