What is this bit called .....

Discussion in 'Camper Conversions' started by SimonRev, Sep 10, 2017.

  1. I need the two black surrounds / padding bits that go on the metal frame of the seat back support .... what are they called so I can start a no doubt long search

    Many thanks .... (pic shamelessly nicked from another post on here )


  2. Bulkhead trim (I think).

    There is a set for sale on here..Ill tag you
  3. Excellent !
  4. tagged!

Share This Page