Hi, When I introduced myself people asked for more pictures of my restoration. Normally I don't take pictures, as you all know that small bubble of rust can turn out to be a cut out of steel and a 6inch plate welding in if you are lucky! However, I have found some pictures when I replaced the front of my camper. As you can see it all started out on a cold winters night driving home and the windscreen smashed. That's when I noticed that there wasn't much metal left to put the new windscreen in and a new panel was required. I seem to remember It took a while to do mainly as I was working outside in the middle of January and the weather wasn't good. I brought the main panel from German & Swedish and it was a good fit. The panel behind this I brought from JK and it was more expensive than the main panel! The replacement itself although quite daunting due to the size of the panel was a straight forward and quite an easy job.