Anyone know what these are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soggz, Apr 14, 2019.

  1. Poptop2

    Poptop2 Moderator

    They could be folding bars as above
  2. Handy for folding sheet metal or twenty pound notes :thumbsup:
    Soggz likes this.
  3. Sell them to Forged in Fire!
  4. They could be French Futtocks. I’d badger them down with an arsing hammer. Sorted!
  5. You could stick them somewhere :)
    Purple likes this.
  6. I'm none the wiser thank you @snotty ,:thinking: anyway what/how does a folding bar do?
  7. Sheet metal between the arms, into a vice and hammer over the metal
    nicktuft, Soggz and Barneyrubble like this.
  8. Blacksmith Tools maybe?
  9. Folds?
  10. I was thinking the same when he gave them to me, tbh.
  11. Folding bars it is, then! NOT gate hinges. D29CB664-1405-41D3-BECB-0D679A8697D0.png
  12. What do I win?:cool:
    Purple and Bulletooth like this.
  13. Does they make sheep folds then..or creases or pleats ?
    anyway why would you want so many.
  14. I didn’t... they just ‘turned up’...
    nicktuft likes this.

  15. So what's the plan then..eBay..
  16. Just keep them in your garage for 30 years then give them to the chap down the road.
    snotty likes this.
  17. How about a box of rusty folding bars?
    snotty likes this.
  18. Dunno yet ...might fold some metal with them. Good for around parts of my vans chassis, in places...

Share This Page